How many times have I started an account?

Options
Hello all! I am Sarah, 25 and from Florida. I have been on here countless times before. I am here to STAY because thanks to this site, I have lost 68 pounds, going from size 236 in 2013 to currently 168. Looking for motivating friends to join me in 2017 :) I am 5'6 with about 20 more pounds to lose. My diary is always open and I have made it a goal to log everyday.

Replies

• sukhrajsangha2211
    Options
    How did you lose the 68lbs?! That's amazing!!!
    Motivation from others on here? Or just being able to track everything you eat
  • taranh73
    taranh73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Sarah!! I've been on here numerous times and like you I'm back to stay! I've had the most success with this site for weight loss. My goal is 135, and currently at 175, although it's been one week and I've lost 3.4, 40 more to go! I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss goal
  • SuicideGoat
    SuicideGoat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool! I just started today.
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Added the both of you !
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and welcome back. I had to start over with logging my calories as well. From Florida myself. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • TheActionFigure2017
    Options
    This could have been my headline I swear! I just started again, and I don't know why I ever stopped! I travel a ton for work and stopped being accountable.
  • laniertraci79
    laniertraci79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Like you, I have started an account so many times but I am determined to stick with it this time! I have 100+ pounds to lose. In the last 4 years I've been pregnant 4 times and had 3 children...I've nursed them all and barely slept and just packed on the pounds in the process. I've got to get myself back! Good luck to you and everyone trying to lose weight!
  • scgfitlife
    scgfitlife Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I added you @laniertraci79 :)
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Well done! No matter how many times you've started and stopped, losing 68 lbs is no small feat. I started here about a month ago and have 15 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me if you're looking for extra motivation, support and a few laughs along the way. :)