49 lbs down with pics (maybe! Trying to post a pic)

Options
starting weight 277lbs March 2011

MybeforePic.jpg

current weight 229 July 16, 2011

005.jpg

Hopefully these came out! if not I will try again!

Replies

• alarmmanIII
    Options
    wow that's amazing!!! keep up the good work :) how did you lose it so quickly?
  • jennlabori27
    Options
    you could see a lot of diff. nice job keep it up.
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    I really try to eat right I have been on MFP for 145 day something like that and I Zumba ALOT sometimes I do Tae Bo and the elliptical but mostly Zumba :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GodBreathedLife
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • sicklittle
    sicklittle Posts: 21
    Options
    I really try to eat right I have been on MFP for 145 day something like that and I Zumba ALOT sometimes I do Tae Bo and the elliptical but mostly Zumba :)

So is Zumba doable by people that can't dance? lol I would like to try it but I'm afraid cause I Don't dance haha

Great job, you look awesome!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great change, you go girl:drinker:
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and great results! :-) Your hard work is definitely paying off.!

I, too, do mostly Zumba (also interchange it with running and speed walking - but Zumba is by far the most fun, and makes the time fly by).

sicklittle - You don't have to be good at dancing to do Zumba. I'm sure not)!! In fact even my cats look embarrassed when they watch me. ;-) But I have fun, and just go with it. As long as you are putting a lot of effort into it, your burning calories...you can burn a lot of calories doing Zumba (if you put your heart into it). Thank goodness you don't have to mimic perfectly!
  • roxanneranee
    Options
    wow good job girl!!!! i should try that zumba.....i think i need to change my exercise approach to get more of a difference
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

So is Zumba doable by people that can't dance? lol I would like to try it but I'm afraid cause I Don't dance haha

Great job, you look awesome!

Yes, Zumba is doable for anyone!! I certainly can't dance, but I loooove it!!

Also, OP, you look amazingggg! keep at it!
  • derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    great job keep it up i am down 5 5 lbs myself from 397.6 7753336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melissarefson
    melissarefson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! I've taken inspiration from you!
  • alimauer
    alimauer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing! SERIOUSLY PROUD OF YOU! what a difference just fifty pounds can make! How long did this take you?
  • syrcjo
    syrcjo Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome!! wow.. I've just started last week and lost 2 lbs so far.. still looooonngggg way to go.. whew!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!! I can see a HUGE difference and you are so pretty!

Keep it up!!
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    I started Feb 21 not thinking I would be really making a huge difference and once I started I was addicted!
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    well done - you look great.
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!