Just saying Hello

Options
Hi, 65 year old man here who needs to drop another 20 pounds. Have lost 10 pounds over the Holiday strictly by refusing to eat sugars and breads. I know the next 20 pounds will be much tougher, having failed on this journey many times in my life. I'm sick of my belly entering rooms well before I do, so I'm looking to this community for some extra motivation. Here's to wishing all of you as well as myself, Good Luck!"

Replies

• ConcordDiet
    ConcordDiet Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    68 years old here. I've got another 12 lbs to go to hit my high-school weight. I've been fighting "mindless" eating for a long time. Find myself grabbing chips or crackers while watching TV and have no idea why. Not hungry at all - just a horrible habit. Anyways, really set on losing the weight and improving habits. Good luck to you!
  • 2pontificate
    2pontificate Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your 12! I do most of the cooking for my wife and I and my mindless eating happens while I'm in the kitchen prepping dinner. I amazes me how hungry I am when I go downstairs to make dinner and how full I am when I sit down to eat it. It's totally mindless and and i keep doing it! If I could break that habit.....