What's been the best part about losing weight?

Options
What's been the best part about losing weight?

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Improved health.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    How I feel :) I used to be sore all the time because I didn't stretch and I wanted to nap a lot. Now, I'm full of energy and love stretching out. On the down side, people have started asking me out a lot (but that's probably a plus for the majority of people lol)
  • VRated
    VRated Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not having my joints hurt anymore and having more energy!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The confidence it gives you. I'm not done yet but even now the old me would never have dared to flirt with guys. The sense of accomplishment you get when you complete a cross fit class or a running session despite the fact that you really didn't want to go in the first place.
  • BLBN
    BLBN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Definitely the same as all above. Also for me it's the accomplishment and simple feeling that I did it!! Add me if you want!!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    1. Being able to move and be mostly pain-free.
    2. Reaching maintenance after 2 1/2 years of steady loss!
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fitting in my clothes (:
  • gribbo37
    gribbo37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fiitting in clothes that I used to fit into in high school...20+ years ago...
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I found it interesting : the more I do, the more I CAN do! So much more energy
  • questis
    questis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stupid things. Like, where I park my car, I can now slide out of the driver's door with ease.
  • Henzcass1
    Henzcass1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    All of the above plus just genuinely being happy and learning gratitude for myself
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Taking the stairs..by choice, when everyone else is using the escalator. Running for the bus, and catching it!
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The extra energy, and being able to wear smaller clothes. From a vanity standpoint - seeing that shocked look on the faces of people that I haven't seen since I lost the weight.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Confidence!

Even though I haven't lost all my excess weight, I feel so much better about myself because I look better in certain clothes and just feel like weight isn't blocking me.