Need accountability and support friends in this long journey!

Options
FinallyReady2017
FinallyReady2017 Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone!

I am looking to start this journey over again. I've yo-yoed with my weight my whole life. I'm right now at my largest that I've been ever. This year has been sincerely one of the worst of my life in terms of all the changes and losses I've experienced. I broke up with my partner of 6 years, my doggies and the home I'd built together are all gone. I'm on my own and I'm sure my weight gain contributed to the downfall of my relationship. I truly don't want to spend another year with this weight and lack of motivation to improve myself.

I'm such a great supporter and will be there every step of the way for others, I just truly need to work on being there for myself. I found this awesome picture and this has made me want to really do this.

I hope to get to know some of you more as we work on becoming the best versions of ourselves! dufuhj8bilxg.jpeg

Replies

• Amysexyback
    Amysexyback Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to support and encourage you. I've yo yoed too! I'm want to be back and better than ever this year! My depression definitely hasn't help. I sorry to hear about your relationship! Let's make 2017 our best year ever! Friend me and the best of luck, hun!
  • annobrien6175
    annobrien6175 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • star3dust
    star3dust Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I feel like accountability will help me too
  • brandieb3678
    brandieb3678 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Encouragement I feel has kept me going! I know I haven't changed overnight but sometimes just hearing my close friends and bf say you look more toned or great job fitting into something I haven't worn in years is definitely a boost!

Friend request sent!!
  • adriennelp86
    adriennelp86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2016 was not great for a lot of folks. As the new year approaches, I too am trying to get back on the weight loss train. I need accountability and encouragement and would do the same for anyone who needs it. Keep your head up and lets do this thing!
  • YogaBookLady37
    YogaBookLady37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    For real, I need friends who are encouraging but keep it real too.
  • spunk71
    spunk71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me I think supporting each other is key
  • Merrycherryo
    Merrycherryo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to be an accountability buddy! Friend me or I'll friend you! :smile:
  • grahamjh20
    grahamjh20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!! We all need a little support!
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me tooo!!!
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I just lost one of my dogs on Thursday and it is so hard. Add me.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • cillarodz91
    cillarodz91 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I soooo love this!!! But Im sorry about your relationship though! I'm in need of friends and support also as I find myself back on the wagon after I had fallen off. Its been a tough 4 yrs for me but I did manage to lose the weight before. Now im gaining again :( feel free to add me!!! I'm not going anywhere :smile:
  • ddavid43
    ddavid43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
  • suegil314
    suegil314 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about all that you are going through, it will get better. Would love to help support you! Please add me!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 564 days strong (logging lol)
  • moorethanthemoon
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you're going through such a rough time! I'd love to help in any way I can. This year has been particularly difficult for me as well, so I'd love to have you (and others) as an accountability buddy. Please feel free to add me
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Really sorry to hear about this tough time for you, but I love your honesty and attitude. I hope I can be of help to you and your weight loss journey! Great time to start with the new year approaching! I will send you an add!
  • monicamartinez2004
    Options
    I've yo-yoed weight as well. I'm Monica and I'm new to fitness pal and am looking for a few friends to be each other's coach and motivation.
    My goal is to lose 50-70lbs and it's definitely time to make this change!
    I am hoping to find someone with the same weight loss goals who are serious and determined about making this change as I am.
    If this interests you please add me.