Advocare 10 Day Cleanse

Options
Hello,

I was hoping to find people who have successfully completed the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse. Please share your thoughts! I need a kickstart!

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    The only person who benefits from a "cleanse" is the person selling it to you. Cleanses/detoxes are marketing garbage and there's no scientific evidence of any benefits.
  • JCHernandez987
    JCHernandez987 Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I agree. The 24 day challenge is nothing but a bunch of pills of suppplements, fiber powder, etc. It's not realistic to continuously buy these products when you're truly working on a "lifestyle" change. Take it slow, stay consistent, and feed your body right. I agree with the person above. The only person it helps is the person gaining from the sale.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Kickstart your diet by drinking a lot of water, getting some exercise and setting a caloric goal that allows you to lose weight at a safe rate. Your body will cleanse itself.
    No tea, powder or pill will aid in this.
  • devarocks
    devarocks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did the 24 day challenge. Truthfully, I did lose about 9 pounds, but I am sure it had more to do with my food choices than the supplements themselves. I am horrible at remembering to take pills so there were many days where I didn't take the full load of supplements. But, having paid for the program is what kept me determined to keep my eating choices within a healthy range and to exercise.
  • runningkel
    runningkel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I tried it. I only made it through 9-days of the 10-day cleanse because it made me sick. It was a temporary loss and a TON of supplements, I'd recommend saving your money and just starting out here. :) I have friends that swear by it...but then they are doing it 3-4 times a year, so that tells me it doesn't really work long term.
  • MFO3
    MFO3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have done it and love the 10 day cleanse. I am starting another one today.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    MFO3 wrote: »
    I have done it and love the 10 day cleanse. I am starting another one today.

and you keep repeating the process why?
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You will always get a ton of backlash on the community about various products but as for me I'm a huge fan of AdvoCare and it's become part of my healthy lifestyle. I've done the cleanse several times and on one currently.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    You will always get a ton of backlash on the community about various products but as for me I'm a huge fan of AdvoCare and it's become part of my healthy lifestyle. I've done the cleanse several times and on one currently.

And again what exactly are you cleansing? :huh: