Getting started .........AGAIN.

Options
I am now restarting myfitnesspal after neglecting it and myself for awhile.. Off to a good start.

Replies

• cashamus
    cashamus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting started again by doing this right and being honest with myself. I did get laughed at when I was at the gym this morning but at least I made it to the gym
  • SenoritaTamarita
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. See my before and after photo? I'm back to my 'before' weight (guess I should update my photo). I lost the weight through healthy eating and exercise but couldn't maintain the loss. No worries though, this time I know I can do it and I'm enlisting friends to help me keep it off! Hang in there!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    cashamus wrote: »
    Getting started again by doing this right and being honest with myself. I did get laughed at when I was at the gym this morning but at least I made it to the gym

Laughed at??!! People are jerks! Good job on going.
  • vrosebegin2112
    vrosebegin2112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I make it to the gym after work today. I am off to a miserable start to the day as I overslept and forgot my lunch at home and had to run to the grocery store on my lunch break. Hoping the rest of the day gets better.
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was in your shoes 26 days ago. :smiley: great job.
  • ELL1977
    ELL1977 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Getting back on the horse again myself. Got to make it a priority this time. The wife and I both have to be serious. Doesn't work when one wants it and the other doesnt.
  • LessofAJ
    LessofAJ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What kind of *kitten* laugh at someone t the gym? Good grief.
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been off track for 2 weeks now over the holidays. Time to get back on track.. Again. Would love to hear how everyone's been doing it over the holidays?