New and in need of a support group

Options
Hello my name is Alex,

I am new here. I'm in need of a support group for when school begins in 2 weeks. Plus, I really am interested in making this a lifestyle change rather than just a diet.

Replies

• rwroble1
    rwroble1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Alex -

What are you trying to accomplish? I just started to use this site too. I workout 4-6 times a week and wanted to track my calories.Do you have a plan?
  • alimauer
    alimauer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well this is a really awesome way to do that! I just signed up about six days ago and lost six pounds...i can not believe it :) Its easy and kinda fun too! You just have to fill out the credentials at the begining and make sure to log your food, and it makes it fun to see what you at...what u have left and alll that goood stuff. I feel so much better not just eating random things alll day and paying attention to what goes into my body and using my body to work it out....In six days I have already changed the way I think about my food and my bodies importance....wootwoot. This site has a lot of support not only from other people supporting you....but it is a lot ofpeople who just motivate you to do the right thing becdause they are all doing it with you. annnnnd its free u dont have to go to a meeting every weekk....u dont have to buy one hundred dollars of food from a weight loss center...ext...so now i ended up ramling but i just woke up and am pumpedddd. good luck and i am totallyu here tro support you so accept my friend request!
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20 pounds and get fit in the process. I want to be more healthy than I have been.
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you alimauer. Haha, I use this and another site to keep up with things.
  • pattybabii
    Options
    Alex,
    I just signed up (again) 5 minutes ago. And I totally cannot believe why I left here in the first place. :/ Anyways, good luck on your healthier lifestyles and I will support you through it :)
    patty