Support system

Options
Hi my name is yazzi
Im 26 and have been struggling with my weight for a very long time im finally at a study mental health where im not looking primarily at weight loss but in a healthy lifestyle. I try to work out and eat well but im allways bloated have inflammation and am always very fatigue tired i would love to make friends and get some support advice and ideas. Ive trued and fail alot but i have never been more determined and ready as i am now i just want to be healthy and fit ❤

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have Lupus which causes fatigue along with joint inflammation and a healthy lifestyle has really helped. Figure out what foods help and hurt your condition, and start with light work outs building up more and more as you can handle it. Definitely worth the lifestyle change!
  • yazzi420
    yazzi420 Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @peaceout_aly Thankkk you i def will be keeping an eye on what feels irritating when i eat i usually dont pat much attention to that
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    For me, I have to drink enough water, take my vitamins and limit my sugar. On days when I don't do that, I flare. They suggest staying away from tomatoes, avocado, citrus, and dairy for inflammation (but I eat them all...occassionally though!)
  • yazzi420
    yazzi420 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @peaceout_aly ahhhhh all my favs lol