I think I check MFP more than I do Facebook...

Options
I check facebook all day to see updates. I am now checking MFP just as much if not more for updates.

I may be borderline obsessed. lol

Replies

• Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Me too! Fb is like the thing of the past. Its all about MFP! lol
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Ditto!! My husband teases me and says "If I'd exercise instead of checking MFP, I'd be at my goal weight" LOL.:blushing:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too! If I did half the things I read about others on here doing, I'd be underweight...lol
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm on here more than facebook i think
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Me 2!!! I just want to see and read more of everyones progress....I think its because we are there for support and we have support on here...FB is just gossip I think....but I do get on there and play the heck out of some games ;)
  • daddyssunshyne
    Options
    Count me in as well.....

But I hope the extreme focus equals success...

Sarah
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Facewhat??.....
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It's a HUGE addiction! I can't seem to put it down!!!!!!!! Must.......break........away........
  • kfeathler
    kfeathler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    From June 17 until now, I have plateau'ed. I have gone down 4-5 pounds, up a few, down a few, and essentially am just not losing what I want. I have cut out dairy, sugar, bread, flour, I have increased my protein and fiber. I recently staryed taking chia seeds. My Carb intake never exceed more then 100g a day (300g is norm), I am so frustrated. I am feeling fatigued and tired too. hellllllllpppppp! I started my diet and excercise program on May 10th and am stuck at 17 pounds lost, with 30 more to go.

8029392.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm right there too! If I did half the things I read about others on here doing, I'd be underweight...lol

HA! Me too! I love this site!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    LOL.
    I don't have facebook, but this sure makes up for it.
    And I keep on logging on here to log food and then end up checking all the updates and forums instead, forget to log the food, and log out. It's a problem.
  • ga_peach75
    ga_peach75 Posts: 17
    Options
    Me too but I have to say sometimes at work I have both up and go back and forth lol!!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    yeah i'm in that group too, i'm on mfp all day lol
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    From June 17 until now, I have plateau'ed. I have gone down 4-5 pounds, up a few, down a few, and essentially am just not losing what I want. I have cut out dairy, sugar, bread, flour, I have increased my protein and fiber. I recently staryed taking chia seeds. My Carb intake never exceed more then 100g a day (300g is norm), I am so frustrated. I am feeling fatigued and tired too. hellllllllpppppp! I started my diet and excercise program on May 10th and am stuck at 17 pounds lost, with 30 more to go.

DO you feel a difference in your body? What kind of workouts are you doing? If you can notice a change in your body, without a change in the scale in almost a month, I'd be checking your scale. My suggestion is to do some measurements, and see if there is a big difference there. Also, with all of the things you've cut out of your diet, are you making sure you are getting enough calories daily?
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of this too. I enjoy the healthy like minded people I have met on here. Facebook is a thing of the past to me lol
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    im right there with ya lol
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    lol me too! i have fb & mfp on my iphone & i find myself checking on my mfp girlie's updates more often then fb all the time! ♥ it's probably a healthier waste of time. :o)
  • rgibswilg
    rgibswilg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yep--me too. I'm so glad to have MFP as a place to post and read about diet and exercise updates. Have you ever seen the list of annoying FB stereotypes? The one who posts "just got back from the gym, headed to the early yoga class, so I can make it to my tri-athalon this afternoon" poster was chief among the list of annoying posters. Well, here, that's what it's all about! Love it!!!
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Same here. I mean, I still am on Facebook a lot...but, I check MFP just as much b/c it really helps me!
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me too but I have to say sometimes at work I have both up and go back and forth lol!!

LOL this is me too. I have a VERY boring job (Bobbie you need to talk Kevin into letting me work from home :laugh: ) so I always have MFP and facebook up and I am constantly refreshing and getting disappointed when I don't see anything new.