Exercise calories staying at 0

Options
I used to get exercise calories based on my steps but now it has been stuck at 0 for the last couple days. What do I need to adjust. I've walked 15,000 steps today so it should be showing something. Help!

Replies

• ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Do you have a step counting app or device connected to your account? As far as I'm aware MFP doesn't do it on its own (and if you do I'd assume it'd have to be a connection issue?)
  • jonb1980
    jonb1980 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do have my iPhone health app steps connected and it shows how many steps I have accurately in myfitnesspal. It just doesn't add any exercise calories.
  • ShaleSelkies
    ShaleSelkies Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Huh, well I guess the only thing I could suggest would be to try reconnecting? If you know how long you were walking you could also use that and your walking speed to enter the workout here and reinstall the step counter app. I'm afraid I don't have much more advice there though sorry.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    There's a thread in the MFP Feedback/Suggestions forum about the iOS updates - I have read that quite a few people aren't getting the exercise calories they used to if they're using Apple Health to track steps.

Did you update the MFP app recently? What activity level do you have selected on MFP?

~Lyssa