Ready to be STRONG again!

Options
missyviicious
missyviicious Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2016 in Getting Started
After an injury & depression, about 30 pounds decided to sneak its way onto the scale! I'm going to really try to focus on not just losing the extra weight but becoming STRONG! I'm ready to own & be proud of my beautiful body again! Who wants to help me!? Let's keep each other in check & help one another reach our goals! Add me! I need help with motivation! You're not alone, we are truly all in this together!! #DOWORK #inspireeachother #letsgetfit #2017goals

Replies

• chemtrailz
    chemtrailz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    awesome . you will lose the weight
  • WalkingDeadFrank
    WalkingDeadFrank Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    After an injury & depression, about 30 pounds decided to sneak its way onto the scale! I'm going to really try to focus on not just losing the extra weight but becoming STRONG! I'm ready to own & be proud of my beautiful body again! Who wants to help me!? Let's keep each other in check & help one another reach our goals! Add me! I need help with motivation! You're not alone, we are truly all in this together!! #DOWORK #inspireeachother #letsgetfit #2017goals

I'm with you!

Anything you need just ask away...

Frank
  • Jaanahottie
    Jaanahottie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll join you let's get started
  • Cassiabxo
    Cassiabxo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Remember it's not who you are that holds you back! It's who you think you aren't! & You are STRONG & You can do it! We all can!
  • quirozj1976
    quirozj1976 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'd love to take this journey with you, add me if you'd like for motivation. Anything is attainable, all we have to do is want it.