Clothing Brand WOmen

Options
Hello guys :)
Has anyone tried the website Fitness Active ? I want to order butI don't know anyhting about the site.
Where do you buy your fitness clothes ?

Replies

• Kristi26
    Kristi26 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I get mine at Old Navy.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Goodwill, lots of different brands.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I get my pants at Athleta
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    salomekoka wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the website <link deleted>? I want to order butI don't know anyhting about the site.

That seems strange - in the three other threads you've posted in, you've said that you buy all your clothes from there. Of your 4 total posts so far on MFP, every one of them includes a link to that website, so it would seem like you'd know at least something about the site? Maybe it would be helpful if you could share with everybody what makes their products so fantastic, people are always looking for good workout clothes.
  • Dano74
    Dano74 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    salomekoka wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the website <link deleted>? I want to order butI don't know anyhting about the site.

That seems strange - in the three other threads you've posted in, you've said that you buy all your clothes from there. Of your 4 total posts so far on MFP, every one of them includes a link to that website, so it would seem like you'd know at least something about the site? Maybe it would be helpful if you could share with everybody what makes their products so fantastic, people are always looking for good workout clothes.

#Busted
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    either Nike,VS :) or Fila