It only took 12lbs.

Options
rachietuk
rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
I have 2 pairs of knee high boots. I can only wear them under jeans because I can't do the up all the way.
Well, that was before loosing 12lbs. I just tried them on and they do up, all the way to the top.
I still have around 30lbs to go, but small steps!!!
At the moment I can't wear the boots, it's a heat wave here in Philly. I am hoping that by Sept/Oct I will be wearing jeans inside my boots, not hiding them.

Replies

• mariaprat18
    Options
    YAY!!! You'll get there :)
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    woohoo! i know that feeling. have a pair of pants that usually are tight when i put them on and the other day they were loose!! it's those moments that keep us going!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    NSV!!! i'm so happy for you losing 12lbs is a huge accomplishment keep it up whatever your doing to get to your goal :)
  • Lauriee2014
    Lauriee2014 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You could take a picture of you in them and put it up as a motivator for the fall.. jeans IN boots. Nice job!
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You just got me excited!! I have a pair of tight over the knee boots I haven't been able to wear. Makes me want to go try them on and see if they fit! Except it is way too hot here to even consider wearing them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!