weight roller coaster...

Options
I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

I started @ 256 around the end of December. I got down to 236 on the 1st of February, but am back up over 240 now. I have only gone over my calories once, and it was only about 50 calories. In fact, the only thing I ever go over on is my sodium. I do drink my 8-10 glasses of water per day, sometimes more.

I stair step at home on M-W-F and also walk 3-6 miles cumulative every day at work. I do pushups and situps on TU-TH.

Anyone else running into this problem??

Replies

• lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!

I started @ 256 around the end of December. I got down to 236 on the 1st of February, but am back up over 240 now. I have only gone over my calories once, and it was only about 50 calories. In fact, the only thing I ever go over on is my sodium. I do drink my 8-10 glasses of water per day, sometimes more.

I stair step at home on M-W-F and also walk 3-6 miles cumulative every day at work. I do pushups and situps on TU-TH.

Anyone else running into this problem??
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I can relate! My guess is that you are building muscle and that in time it will start burning off even more calories and you'll start losing again. Hang in there!
    Cowboy
  • bighenry111
    Options
    You will retain water if you intake an excessive amount of sodium. Experts say that an average male shouldn't exceed 1,200-1,500 mg of sodium in your daily diet.
    Good luck to you!