Considering ...

Options
bexilashious
bexilashious Posts: 116 Member
edited December 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
... I've stuffed like a pig and drank enough booze to sink a ship this Xmas, a 2.5lb gain isn't too bad. Is it?
Who else has gained weight? How much and what are you doing to get rid of it?
I'm back to LCHF as of Monday to get into my bikini for my holiday at the end of the month.

Replies

• Brocksterdanza
    Brocksterdanza Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Likely some will fall off with pounding water a couple days... that is, if you have been active at all... 2.5 pounds is over 10k calories over your maintenance level... i dont drink, but ate very awful over Christmas break, didnt exercise, was just pure lazy and only gained about 1.2 pounds. Im talking wing, pizza, fried foods, breads, sweets, etx.
  • bexilashious
    bexilashious Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been totally lazy
    Lol
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Some of that is most likely just water weight and it will come off on its own over the next few days. I was up several pounds after Christmas but I'm down again to the weight I was at before Christmas Eve.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    My food baby was 3.2#. It dropped off in two days. Wish my ToM gains would do the same.
  • duddysdad
    duddysdad Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I gained about 10 pounds over Christmas, down 7 already. I figured I gained 2-3 pounds. That's easily undone in a week, for me at least.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Some of that is most likely just water weight and it will come off on its own over the next few days. I was up several pounds after Christmas but I'm down again to the weight I was at before Christmas Eve.

Same here. Actually weighed less today than Christmas eve. Was up 4 pounds after Boxing day.
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    My food baby was 3.2#. It dropped off in two days. Wish my ToM gains would do the same.

Agreed. I have a sinus infection, TOM gains, and a food baby. I haven't even gotten on the scale yet. I don't want to do that to myself ;)
  • UnfatteningFfion
    UnfatteningFfion Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I made the 'mistake' of signing up here right over the Christmas period. Haven't weighed myself post-apocalypse yet but pretty sure my progress chart is going to start off going the wrong way!