Myfitnesspal guy or gal

Options
Pantera69
Pantera69 Posts: 177 Member
edited December 2016 in Fun and Games
Would you consider "dating" anyone strictly on here? Like a myfitness relasionship type thing.

Replies

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No.

Like never see them in rl...only on here? No.

You can't know what a person's truly like until you interact with them in person.

Imo you'd be "dating" a facade you created...and that seems pretty desperate to me. Find someone in real life, or if you like each other that much, meet in rl.

Also...this is a fitness site right? O_o :joy:
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm Heiðrún and I like pole fitness, lifting, dogs, long walk in the beach and holding hands with a special someone wile we gaze romantically into each other's eyes... Oh wait?? This is a fitness app? Crap I've been doing it wrong all along.. Djöfull :/
    jenmar22 wrote: »

Also...this is a fitness site right? O_o :joy:

• roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Errr..uh no. Maybe flirting but not a relationship.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'm married to two people on here but rarely see them anymore. Do you think it's about time for a divorce?
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    No, I don't understand how a relationship that strictly on the internet could be an actual relationship.
    Plus, I've dated somebody from here before (around 2 years ago maybe) and although she's a lovely person and she was local to me - it would get in the way of the reason I use the website, fitness/health.

Ultimately, dating sites are best for dating (unless you're me and you can't send an introduction message to save you're life!).

Who knows, guess it might work for some people!
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Wha!?? Uh no. I mean if we hit if off I'd be down to
    meet them IRL and see how it goes
    . But I'm not going to just have just an online relationship. People have needs you know. Human contact is a thing.

The bolded here pretty much sums up my actions/thoughts.
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    there's nothing that would make me more upset than someone lying to me...can't stand a liar. It causes way too many problems.. It would take a long time for someone to breakthru my protective cocoon. If someone was willing to put that kind of time in and never lie... be straight up and honest...i believe you can find love anywhere lol....although this is the last place i would expect to find it haha.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Some people take this place way too seriously.
    As with anything you can meet people you connect with anywhere. But you gotta meet and connect in real life otherwise it's just really fantasy
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Haha...

I'm married with a 5yr old son, it's all just a bit of fun... I don't take anything on here nor myself to seriously.

But friends are always nice...
  • Pantera69
    Options
    Why you asking? ;) ..wanna meet over at the crush thread ..maybe have a coffee in the coffee shop thread ..then off to have some fun in the would you have fun in bed thread .. ;)

I work in the coffee business so no coffee thread lol
  • Pantera69
    Options
    Yo guys, just a question lol relax, laugh a little trust me you'll be fine
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the process of gathering my stable. I've a few nice fillies, I've always room for new stallions, there's a mare or two and sure I'll take on the odd foal. Not sure I have any geldings though.
  • ale5manos
    ale5manos Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I definitely would