Hi Everyone

Options
Hi all, I am new as of a couple of weeks ago. I love this site, so far it is the most wonderful thing I have found to keep me motivated.......my hubby and I are going on our first tropical vacation in our 21 years of marriage...and this site has been a blessing for me to get beach ready..... I love it :)

Replies

• cbuchinski
    Options
    Hi all, I am new as of a couple of weeks ago. I love this site, so far it is the most wonderful thing I have found to keep me motivated.......my hubby and I are going on our first tropical vacation in our 21 years of marriage...and this site has been a blessing for me to get beach ready..... I love it :)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:smile: And congratualtions on 21 years!:flowerforyou:
  • mommyofone
    Options
    Welcome
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I like your spiral staircase!! I too am hoping to get in better shape for our trip in June to Curacao:drinker: :drinker: good luck!!
  • cbuchinski
    Options
    Thanks, That photo was taken inside a Split rock Lighthouse along the North shore of Lake superior......absolutly breathtaking scenery!!! If you ever have a chance to take the drive its wonderful !!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.