Need some Motivation

Options
helpppppppp.... i'm in need of some motivation to keep myself focused and to keep myself going!!!!!!

Replies

• tcpowell25
    tcpowell25 Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm here to help. You can do it!
  • meaganosburn
    Options
    JUST THINK OF THE OUTCOME AND HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK IN CLOTHES AND HOW MUCH BETTER YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL!!! I AM HERE FOR YOU ALSO!!!!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    We are here to help you!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    You can do this! Just get the exercise going and it will give you energy and help you focus on your goals. Just do it!
    Feel free to ad me! And great job asking for help... that's the beginning!
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Keep your goals in mind!! Some days ALL I think about is my goals and how I'm going to feel like a billion dollars when I get there! Keep at it and you WILL succeed! Imagine your goals being a reality. Imagine someone you haven't seen in a while and the look on their face 2-3 months from now when you look super great! Keep at it! The results will come!
  • japalamu
    japalamu Posts: 11
    Options
    Go on ¡¡ this really works. Just eat healthy , make some exercise and weight yourself just once a week and you will see numbers in the scale going down immediately. your health is the motivation to achieve your goals.
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    one choice at a time one day at a time.... you can do it!!!! feel free to add!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place!!!!!! We all motivate each other here, so Welcome to the group!!!!
  • CoachVickie
    Options
    Some days are harder than others, just keep at it. You'll get there!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello,
    Don't give up..you can do this!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You will be so thankful down the road
    that you pushed through and conquered
    this struggle!

Best of luck to you, You got this!!! :wink:

Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • mrsdaytons
    mrsdaytons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Think of your ultimate goal and make smaller ones to get there. I know its hard. I know everything I need to lose weight, but struggle. Working out is not the issue for me, it's FOOD. I can do great for a while, then mess up bad. I sucks, but we have to keep it up. I will beat this and so can u!