MFP is so much better than FB.

Options
2»

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I agree. I love MFP. I would have never admitted my weight to ANYONE, especially strangers before. It is actually freeing... I'd never admit my weight to anyone on FB.

how did you make that graph u have on ur signature?
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I also agree 100 %. My daughter got me all set up on FB when I had my first back surgery and I really thought it was great but I find that nobody chats with me on FB and I feel a little better about myself because people actually want to talk to me on here.
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Absolutely Agree!!
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Absolutely Agree!!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I agree! It would be cool if there was chat on MFP, lol
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mfp!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    agreed.... I'm moving in
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I SO agree... I closed my FB Easter Weekend too much drama, garbage and basically fake people and not too mention all the hacking into peoples accounts. I LOVE MFP, I have met some of the most wonderful, caring people, that YOU know have your back when you need them. Getting to know them so well that I think we will be planning a "MFP reunion get together". I would love to meet the ones that have supported me for over a year & the most recent AMAZING ladies I have recently connected with.

May your dreams, journey be endless.

Missy
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Group hug?

:flowerforyou:
  • CajunCubsFan
    CajunCubsFan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree, good post
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    So true! I am a lot more open here. In fact, I was totally amazed when I posted my "before" picture here. It was actually the picture that started my changes. And it came from FB, I was "tagged" in said picture, and PROMPTLY untagged myself.....