Hi, I'm going to lose 200lbs, want to be friends?

Options
Hi, my name is Rachel, I'm 24 and my starting weight is 352lbs. I've got PCOS and Aspergers. I'm married with two dogs and am a work at home artist. I love kdramas, art and cooking. I'd love to make a few friends with common interests and cheer them on!

Replies

• Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel feel free to add me. I'm a good listener and will motivate as much as I can!
  • kmcgrad
    kmcgrad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let's be friends! Feel free to add!
  • abbienew1
    abbienew1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Rachel, I am new to this too. I am 43 and weighing 375 and in need of over 200lb loss. Would love to be friends and help each other out.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add new friends!
  • UnderGroundMusic
    UnderGroundMusic Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Friend looking for friends here, too.
    It's better with people! Feel free to add me up. That goes for anyone/everyone.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
  • liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I love your positivity, 'I'm going to lose 200lb' you can do it!
  • FrozenPoptart
    FrozenPoptart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Rachel, I'd like to be your friend while you lose those 200 pounds!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I love your positivity please stay that way, stay focused, log everything and everyday, very good luck to you.
  • pascalehermitt5280
    Options
    Hi I'd love to be part of your journey! I'm 21 and new here and have 100lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Hi Rachel. I'm Kristy, I lost 150 lbs and maintained it for 2 years until I gained some back in the past 6 months due to injury. So right now I'm 130 lbs down and I'm going to lose another 40 lbs and regain some of my lost fitness in 2017. My initial starting weight was 329. Add me if you like :smiley:
  • austinartgirl
    austinartgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael, I would love to be friends! I had a very similar start weight to you. Lost 100 lbs as of 2006 and kept that off for many years. Recently I returned to full time work and I've gained back about 15 lbs. over the last 2 years. I've never reached goal weight though. I am also an artist... a lot older though, in my 40's. I would love to see your successes here and support you along the way.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love your positivity! It'll take some time but you can definitely reach your goal! I started at 341 lbs and just weighed in this past Wednesday at 258, aiming for 205. Sent you a friend req!
  • RachelDanae350
    RachelDanae350 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You're all awesome thanks for the friend requests<3
  • fatty2sixpack
    fatty2sixpack Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey Rachel my starting weight is 495 pounds. I'm also 24 years old too. I want to se almost 300 pounds. Let's be friends and motivate each other. Add me! I'll add you.
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love your positivity! I am going to lose 200 pounds, as well. Feel free to add me so we can all tackle this, together!
  • roni87wb
    roni87wb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs. Let's motivate each other! Add me if you'd like.
  • lnikki7
    lnikki7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nikki. Feel free to add me!
    I'm petite. I went from 210 to 130 about 8 years ago. I've been gaining and losing 10-15 lbs since then.