Please critique my day... I'm NOT losing and need some help!

Options
2»

Replies

• Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Aug32010-1.jpg
    I've sorted your pics, you needed to change the img at the beginning and end of the string to lower case.
  • takemeaway10
    Options
    Only because you said, "please,"

1) No breakfast. (That's not enough food to be called a breakfast, IMO)
    2) Not enough calories consumed.

If you're under 20 lbs overweight, shoot for losing a pound a week.
  • Crystal529
    Options
    You definitely are NOT eating enough. Your body is like a car, you need fuel for it to run properly. As soon as I saw what you were eating for breakfast I knew. You must eat more.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Ditto the eat more. Set your goal to 1 lbs a week and see what MFP tells you to eat.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Have you lost 10% of your original weight yet? If so the timing is ripe for a plateau and you may want to read this. http://www.activepassivediet.com/files/active_passive_chapter_1.pdf

Definitely agree about eating at least 1200 net calories a day. Whole foods could help as well. Seems like you are doing well with water and exercise but if you do plateau you may need to change up the exercise. Do you have a rest day from exercise? You may need one. It may be good to increase you calorie intake slowly while making sure to maintain your weight. Ease up a bit on exercise again while maintaining your weight. Once you have an easy looser healthy diet and are maintaining for a few months then you can lower the calories to 1200 net a day and start to up the exercise again to a more intense level and you should see a loss. However if you haven't lost 10% of your original weight you are probably stalling out because you are not getting enough calories and need to change up your exercise. Get high quality 1200 net calories a day and change your exercise routine some and I think that will help.