Looking for Friends to Slim Down with!

Options
Hey guys! I am Kathryn. I am starting over, again. I love counting calories and the two times I lost significant weight, I did it counting calories on MFP. I have an autoimmune disease so losing weight is a bit harder for me now than before I developed it. I am also cognizant of macros now too, but haven't quite gotten it down to a science.

Right now I am working 60+ hours a week at work + commuting 1.5 hours each way, so the gym isn't high on my priority list at the moment. Once I get work under control I'll be back in the gym. I used to love the gym and am hoping to get back into that routine soon!

Any ladies 20ish-35, please join me and be friends! I'll be here a while as I have over 100 pounds to lose- lol. I made a new account and don't have any anymore!

Replies

• InspiredNewJourney
    Options
    Hey KMC

Would love to have some support here and meet some like minded people like yourself. I have over 70lbs to lose and have done so before with a tracking system so I know it works for me if I can commit to it!
  • Sweets419Journey
    Sweets419Journey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started this long journy. ..I'm 34
  • SimmoneJourney
    SimmoneJourney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm ski this is my second time around I'm 34 and I need to lose about 50 to 60 pounds. My issue is Im always working and over eat when I get depressed. I'm a travel nurse so I'm never in one spot long enough to get motivated with other people so this app is my last option
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the same boat. In the end, I want to lose 135lbs total, though. I'm 31 and was doing great 4 years ago and only need to drop 40lbs, but here I am again. Feel free to add me if you want. I follow/friend some pretty awesome people l, too.
  • SimmoneJourney
    Options
    How do you add people
  • marybrooke9
    marybrooke9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • fredericdelahaye
    Options
    Bonjour bon courage !
  • Pixie_95
    Pixie_95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 29 and I am looking to loose 100 pounds too. I have used mfp before and have found it the most effective way to loose weight compared to doing things like slimming world, which I find really patronising!

I am working a full time job and doing a part time university course too so am struggling to fit in the gym but have bought a cross trainer to use at home so just need motivation to do it!

I would love to have some people to inspire and support me and for me to support them
  • UnfatteningFfion
    UnfatteningFfion Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 100ish lbs to lose too :) Welcome to the club hehe.
  • Pixie_95
    Options
    I'm feeling like it's a huge mountain to climb at the moment and don't know where to start!
  • chasii88
    chasii88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im trying to lose 70-90 lbs. Im 28, in 2013 i went from 280 to 164 but
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello n welcome! I wish u all the best on the road ahead. Surely, with these awesome attitudes, y'all are gonna kick some major *kitten*
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 25lbs! Just got an iwatch for Christmas so excited to start my workouts and track activities on it! I love mfp too! I lost before with mfp, but medication I'm on made me gain some of my weight back. I'm gonna get rid of it this year! Anyone feel free to add me I'll share and try to help motivate as much as possible!
  • Pixie_95
    Options
    So anyone got ideas for a healthy breakfast to start the day and keep hunger at bay? I found porridge the best thing to keep me going, what do you all find the best for you?
  • latina827
    latina827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! Im start again tomorrow please add me as you friend.
  • brieanness
    brieanness Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I'm back here again as well, after having fallen off the wagon yet again. It's so hard to stay on track, and with my busy lifestyle as well. I love working out at the gym, but oddly enough can never find the will or motivation to do so. My eating habits are horrid, and I just have no idea where to start. I'm 23, 5"4 and 235lbs. By the end of this "never ending journey", I'd love to lose at least 100 lbs to reach my goal of 140lbs!!

Any support would be amazing!! Follow me & I'll be sure to follow back. Let's talk!!
  • latina827
    latina827 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me !!
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Only ladies add me . Need all the help I can get .. only add me if yours serous on needing help like I do ☺☺
  • SimmoneJourney
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Pixie I like to eat eggs in the am but I add tomatoes bell peppers onions and habernos to my eggs and I eat only two
  • Pixie_95
    Options
    Sounds nice simmone how do you cook that? Do you scramble them with all the ingredients together? Do you find that it fills you up?