Accountability Partner/s

Options
Hi I am really struggling with motivation to keep up with my workouts and 10k steps each day. I am looking for someone who has the same problem who can be my accountability partner. I need someone who is going to be honest when they miss a work out and someone who will kick my butt if I miss one. Thanks

Replies

• lyssa1210
    lyssa1210 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am Having trouble getting motivated too since Nov. having low energy . I've been on MFP a long time and would like to support you and visa Versa
  • natashasiddall331
    natashasiddall331 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lyssa1210 I have sent you a friend request hopefully we will be able to motivate each other
  • dmignola
    dmignola Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want one serious accountability partner, too! Besides steps, also on the food side. I just turned 50, 3 kids, work full time. I need CONSISTENT discipline with following through on my food plan for the day and exercise plan. I think it would help a bunch to have someone who knows my plan for the day and I have to share whether or not I've followed through. And of course I want to support her goals as well. Might be fun to compete a bit on number of steps, in a friendly, encouraging way of course.
  • brig_it
    brig_it Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I recently tried getsupporti.com where you are matched with a buddy who checks in with you every day to make sure you do your goals. I liked having someone check in with me every day to make sure I did my daily goal (I picked journaling and it made me so clear mentally)...you might want to check it out.
  • Bightersideofme
    Bightersideofme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need accountabilitie partners for Poleo lifestyle and Taijifit to keep me going, also just need friends to tell me to do!! ✌