We should be friends!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'm a 25 year old college student, waitress/cook at a bowling alley, stress eater, and fandom obsessor.
I'm not 100% sure what I weigh because I'm afraid my scale will say "ow get off me"
I do know that I am unhappy in many parts of my life and my life style when it comes to food and being active is one of the few things I can change right now.
So if you're in college, blunt, or into vampire diaries, Harry Potter, Law and Order SVU, vampire diaries or GoT we should probably be friends.

Replies

• fredericdelahaye
    Options
    Yes i am sure it's not a solution contact me, we re perhaps motived together !
  • WalkingDeadFrank
    WalkingDeadFrank Posts: 124 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm a 25 year old college student, waitress/cook at a bowling alley, stress eater, and fandom obsessor.
    I'm not 100% sure what I weigh because I'm afraid my scale will say "ow get off me"
    I do know that I am unhappy in many parts of my life and my life style when it comes to food and being active is one of the few things I can change right now.
    So if you're in college, blunt, or into vampire diaries, Harry Potter, Law and Order SVU, vampire diaries or GoT we should probably be friends.

Hi Sam!

First off, you're funny as hell!! Secondly, you came to the right place for advice, support and motivation.

I would weigh yourself to have a baseline to work off of and honestly, you really need to define your reality and you cannot do this without knowing your true weight.