Someone posted about what to do during "that time of the mon

Options
Howdy,

Someone posted this last week about being tired and "blah" during and before "that time of the month." I asked two different people yesterday and got two totally different answers but both make a lot of sense. First of all, for the "blah" and cravings problem a lady nurse suggested dark chocolate. There is something in it that helps with the blah feelings and mood swings. It is also healthy to eat dark chocolate!

For the tired feelings another person suggested foods hi in iron.

I promised to post. I hope this helps. It sure will help me.

Have a blessed weekend. :heart:

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    yesss to the iron! You're loss is greatest during that time.
  • cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    mmm, dark chocolate covered spinach and brocoli!! LoL -- kidding. but that combo would be killer if it tasted edible....
  • superstitious
    Options
    good points raised.

i think a bar of dark chocolate will be in the shopping list this week! im still in my first month using MFP, loving it, but yet to weigh during that time of the month.
  • tproctor
    tproctor Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    During "That Time of the Month"... I just leave the house!!! ;)
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    lol i'm supposed to be PMSing right now, but i'm really not feeling nasty at all. I hope i didn't lose my period from too much exercise or not enough body fat! :o !
    we shall see. thanks for the heads up. I have chocolate cravings 24/7 lol :D addicted!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    During "That Time of the Month"... I just leave the house!!! ;)

LOL!!!

My doctor recommended taking 5-HTP to help control my appetite during PMS and TOM. It's sold over the counter in drug stores.