Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack+30Days Shred

Options
Anya1982
Anya1982 Posts: 22 Member
Hi, I am starting intensive fitness programme, two of the above, at the same time.
Let see how it goes:)
Anyone esle so crazy to join me and compare results:)?

Replies

• SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    omg I literally just ordered both of these together off of Amazon last week. I should get them sometime this week and then heck yeah I'll start them both at the same time with you :)
  • christinalm84
    Options
    I will!
  • kellymcaloon
    Options
    I was considering this but wasn't sure how i'd incorporate both. I am halfway through week 1 of the Shred but might do this after I finish. I have also finished Ripped in 30 before starting the shred. What is your battle plan for doing both out of curiosity? I'd love to see how it works for you guys!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You are going to look so fit by the end of that! i would join you but i dont wan to do the shred all the time i did it last month. it is great though. :)
  • skinnymama157
    Options
    I am doing them both now! I alternate level 3 of the 3DS and level 1 of the 6W6P throughout the week, taking a day off every few days. I've been doing the 3DS for a while now, a few months and have lost 26 pounds :) Now I want to really concentrate on my core so I threw in the 6 pack workout- I have been so sore!!!!! They are both awesome workouts!!
  • Anya1982
    Anya1982 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cool:) thanks for the replies:)
    I will update you in ten day how it goes:)

On 27.07. I will weight myself and let you know whether there are any results:)

Meanwhile I will be here every day, really serious about getting back in shape, so if anyone needs a bit of push- send me a message:)

God bless you all!:))
    X:heart:
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    6wk6pk is next on my list of dvds to get!! sounds like an awesome program you're going to start. shred is near and dear to me. haha. good luck!!