Looking for Motivating Buddies for the New Year!!!

Options
Hi! I'm Brianna and I've lost 75 pounds. :-) But I'm not quite there yet!! This is going to be MY (and hopefully YOUR) year!!!! I've got 40 to go! And nothing is going to stop me this time...not trajedy, heartbreak, or tempting cookies lolol. We are strong. We are amazing. We can do anything we set our minds to....let's get it!!!!!

Replies

• tena124
    tena124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im excited with you Ive lost 39lbs and 30 to go !
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go guys!! That's incredible! I have not been so good. And I've taken the rest of December off. But I will be very active in January.
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm unable to send friend requests for some reason.
  • Titoki1
    Titoki1 Posts: 39 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    everyone is welcome to add me too!
  • m0niqueee
    m0niqueee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ginperna
    ginperna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I need to get my butt back Into shape. Is there a way we can Join as a group?
  • ande4648
    ande4648 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes add me too! I can use all the accountability I can get :smile:
  • Ginge2016
    Ginge2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im at it again, been inactive for a while yet kept my account open but now im in this for real now and have loads to loose - approx 5 stone (approx 70 lbs) Feel free to add me too xxx btw happy new year!!!
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm not very motivating right now cause I'm in a rut but I've lost 40 lbs so far. Hoping to lose around 20-25 more. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • lor212
    lor212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please add me too i have to lose weight by september and need motivation!
  • QueenCat135
    QueenCat135 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • amyc_900
    amyc_900 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Happy new year everyone! Please also add me, I'm getting into the swing of regular exercise but definitely in need of some motivational friends to remind myself to lay off the chocolate
  • cianisme
    cianisme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've used the app for a while before but never tried with friends/support. Keen to give it a go. Add me if you like!
  • alydanbeads
    alydanbeads Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was at my goal weight but basically took the last 2 months off and gained quite a bit so now I'm back on track and ready to get back to my goal weight. I love to encourage others and could use encouragement myself so any of you are welcome to add me as a friend and we can do this together! :)
  • kellansmommy11
    kellansmommy11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love the positivity and enthusiasm! I have lost about 50 pounds, and I hope to lose another 40-50 in this new year. Anyone who would like to add me, feel free! I love encouraging others to accomplish their goals
  • teaisnice
    teaisnice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's so lovely to read how well people are doing and how inspired others are. I've gained weight from quitting smoking three months ago and from relationship contentment! I'm looking to lose about 40-45lbs overall.

I'm really new to this so would absolutely love some motivation and support. Please feel free to add me.

X
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • charis458
    charis458 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for active friends to help motivate (both ways!). I have lost just over 44 lbs but still have just over 100 to go! Need a lot of motivation to achieve this so active members please add me and together we can do it!
  • Catsinsocks
    Catsinsocks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me!! 30 down 20 to go!
  • babygrl8774
    babygrl8774 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started and looking to lose about 35 lbs, any suggestions??