amazing supportive husband

Options
2»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your parents and the way your dad is treating you. That's just wrong. I hope things will eventually work out. :flowerforyou:

I'm glad something good came from something bad in that you and your friend are now reconciled. You do have a wonderful husband. You are so blessed. :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Don't like to preach so here's my 2 cents. A wise man once said "Friends are god's way for apologizing for your family". Thank god for friends lol. Much love.

Ain't THAT the truth!!! Sorry to hear about your family drama sweetie, I think we all have some crazies somewhere in our family :grumble:

Hang in there :) and congrats on the super awesome hubby!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Your husband sounds like a keeper! I wish mine was:frown: :ohwell: I'm glad you were able to patch it up with your friend.:flowerforyou:

the funny thing is
    we just got back together
    we were seperated!
    because he drove me nuts he was too nice and sweet all the time
    i wanted a mean guy...someone tough and to tell me no and not let me have my way hahaha

well i had one and hated it and came back home
    and im now appreciating his sweetness!
  • MissGorgeous
    Options
    Oh wow! That's so swesome. I looked at your profile pictures....ya'll are the cutest!

My fiance is supportive and I love him so much but how great of your hubby to help rekindle that friendship for you and your friend! What a blessing! Sometimes we just need our girls...and he knew that...so sweet! Your story made me want to cry...in a good way.

I love LOVE!!! :love:

hehe thanks! he is pretty cute! heheh :blushing:
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Your husband sounds like a keeper! I wish mine was:frown: :ohwell: I'm glad you were able to patch it up with your friend.:flowerforyou:

the funny thing is
    we were seperated!
    i wanted a mean guy...someone tough and to tell me no and not let me have my way hahaha

It's crazy how we always seem to want what we can't have. My bf and I just got back together and I had the same problem with him... he was just TOO nice. During our separation I met and fell for a total jerk... then I realized what a moron I was being and dumped the jerk. I never actually thought my bf and I would get back together. About 6 weeks ago, I had eye surgery and he offered to help me... and I realized what I had given up due to my stupidity.

Congrats on getting back together :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    He does rock...and where can we clone him?????
  • MissGorgeous
    Options

the funny thing is
    we were seperated!

It's crazy how we always seem to want what we can't have. My bf and I just got back together and I had the same problem with him... he was just TOO nice. During our separation I met and fell for a total jerk... then I realized what a moron I was being and dumped the jerk. I never actually thought my bf and I would get back together. About 6 weeks ago, I had eye surgery and he offered to help me... and I realized what I had given up due to my stupidity.

Congrats on getting back together :)

congrats to you also!
    yeah same here my boyfriend was a jerk
    telling me t lose weight and hit the gym and just very critical and i was always wrong or stupid hahha it was lovley!

hah