wheybolic potein shake from GNC. Have u ever tried it?

Options
Today I bought GNC amplified wheybolic extreme 60. I was wondering have any boby ever tried this stuff to help with their weight loss goals? If so ;any suggestions? I havn't tried it yet. But ,I looked over some of the reviews on-line after I bought the potein shake. Let me know what u experience? Thxs

Replies

• JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    This is the kind I use....I love it...60g of protein and only 2 sugars and 7 carbs in 3 scoops....The only thing i've started doing differently is drinking 1 scoop in the morning and then 2 after my workout....only because people say it may be hard to breakdown 60g of protein at one seating...
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This is the kind I use....I love it...60g of protein and only 2 sugars and 7 carbs in 3 scoops....The only thing i've started doing differently is drinking 1 scoop in the morning and then 2 after my workout....only because people say it may be hard to breakdown 60g of protein at one seating...
    I'm doing the exact same thing. A trainer told me one of the best things you can do is split up the three scoops into 1 in the morning as soon as you get up and 2 after your workout. The morning shake will ensure you get protein into your system early to continue muscle repair while you were sleeping and the 2 after are used by your muscles immediately after the workout. He recommended to drink your post workout shake within 20 minutes of finishing your routine. Hope this helps. Oh and I use the same product as well.
  • WARRIORinTRAINING
    WARRIORinTRAINING Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I swear by the Wheybolic...2 Scoops is 187 Calories with 40 grams of protein. It is real lean with no creatine or any other unnecessary weight-gainers. It is a perfect morning whey shake or recovery shake without having to compromise your caloric intake!
  • katem8600
    katem8600 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yay! I work at GNC and this is absolutely my favorite protein! I constantly have customers coming in telling me about their great results with it plus it's my chocolate fix!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. Does this make u gain weight?
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    No, it helps to rebuild your muscles after a workout. The increased muscle mass may show an increase in the scale but you will look thinner.