Halfway to my Goal! (27 lbs+ lost w/ pics!)

Options
Hey all, as terrified as I am I made a vow that when I hit my halfway mark I would post bikini pics of my progress. So fair warning there. :tongue: So here's my story:

This is me at my heaviest:
220fatty.jpg

I was around 220 and tipping into Obese on the BMI scale. That was a few years ago and I actually lost about 20 pounds on my own by exercising to workout dvds (love The Firm!) and making smarter decsions about my food. I thought all was going well, even though I stopped exercising, until I went on vacation with my hubby this last January. I actually took pictures of myself in a new bikini because I wanted to know how BAD I would look on the beach. Pretty screwed up, huh? Thats when I knew it was time to get back to business and found MFP.

Its been almost 6 months and I have lost 27.4 pounds and gone from overweight to Normal on the BMI Scale. My tops went from XL to M, my pants were a tight 16 to a very baggy 14, my bras a 38C to a 34C, and my panties from L to M. I know, not too drastic of a change, but when you are 5'11 it takes a lot more poundage to make a difference than a person who is 5'5. But I'm happy with the progress, and I hope you all can tell a diffence. I can feel a difference and now that I am halfway to my goal I plan on focusing more on toning up and getting back to my high school weight (150).

compare1.jpg

compare4.jpg

compare2.jpg

Replies

• KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Wow.. well done, your hard work is paying off and you look fab!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    stop being terrified your hot! :flowerforyou:
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You can most definitely tell!! You look great, and just halfway there! Keep it up :P
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference. you thighs are much more toned and i can tell a difference in your stomach and even your face. great job :)
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well done.....keep up the great work :)
  • CoastieGMWife
    Options
    Thanks guys! You're so nice! :smooched:

Yeah I'm really happy about seeing my face slim down. I've never really had defined cheeckbones, but when I couldn't find them anymore it was scary! lol
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Yes, ma'am you can notice a difference! You have a great little waist!! Awesome job and good luck with your continued weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!