Need friends too

Options
ladychi306
ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Im just starting out again after gaining all my 100 lbs back that I lost and some. I really need support and encouragement from others that struggle everyday like I do. I am very tired of being overweight , which makes me depressed alot of the times. 2017 is a new year and I want to shine all the way thru it. If u are looking for a new friend and would also like my help, support, encouragement, please add me.

Replies

• saru2105
    saru2105 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I understand the journey you have been in. In fact I had lost a lot of weight and have gained it all again too. So here I am starting all over again. I get it, feel free to message me and chat anytime you need to. We all need a support system.
  • cjenkinscj1820
    cjenkinscj1820 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do understand how u feel cause I get depressed also due to weight. I need to lose about 100 lbs and get healthy. I need lots of motivation and friends so feel free to message me and we can support each other.
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log daily, I'm diet agnostic and not interested in selling you crappy "home business" products.
  • lnikki7
    lnikki7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of wt and have gained some of it back. My wt had already been creeping up, but then I started a new job. It's a desk job so I'm sitting all day. There's always a lot of sweets, which are really hard for me to resist. Especially when they're right next to me all day.
  • jenleermz
    jenleermz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too understand the disappointment of working so hard to lose the weight, only to gain it back. I also understand the depression that results. Add me!! Lets do this together!! 2017 is OUR year!!!