Extra 100 lbs, I want it gone

Options
Hi all, I'm 100 lbs overweight and really need to get it off, I remember a couple of years ago thinking I need to lose 50,60 how does it creep up , I knew I was overweight but I kept ignoring it and it got worse, I managed to give up smoking 6 years ago, think I ate instead, well more than I was, so anyway, just got this app, again, and I want to keep track, if anyone wants to chat or be friends, that would be great, I'm in Ireland, not sure where everyone is living, probably all over

Replies

• SoyD986
    SoyD986 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat - feel free to add me to keep us both accountable!
  • AngelsCry
    AngelsCry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 90 pounds, so I am very much in the same boat. Please feel free to add me, and always feel free to shot me a message. It's time to start things off.
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ to lose, feel free to add me!
  • roni87wb
    roni87wb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 lbs. Add me if you'd like. =)
  • cjenkinscj1820
    cjenkinscj1820 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also and need to lose 100lbs. Feel free to add me
  • tashanicoleenglish
    tashanicoleenglish Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I also have a 100 pound goal! Add me if you'd like. I know that we can do this!
  • tjnotthehooker1
    tjnotthehooker1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya..i have 100+ to loose aswell..newbie..feel free to add me..xx
  • melvaz115
    melvaz115 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
    Quitting smoking is such a HUGE accomplishment! You should really be proud of yourself! Almost everyone gains when they quit then take it off later. Rooting for you. :-)
  • melvaz115
    melvaz115 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Btw, I've gained 30 this year and need to take it off
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24lb so far & another 110lb to go! 2017 is the year I finally crack this!

I'm in the UK - so sort of neighbours too lol.

Feel free to add me & join me on a journey of mutual support!
  • nikiamber22
    nikiamber22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am feeling the same way. Have battled being around 50 pounds overweight most of my life, however, since quitting smoking almost 2 years ago my weight has ballooned out of control. Seeing the scale hit the number 3 was surreal to me. That and the fact that I am 37 years old and suddenly climbing a short set of stairs causes shortness of breath or breaking a sweat. I feel trapped in my body like I never did before. I'm here in New Jersey with a goal to lose 128 pounds. Let's do this! Would love to have some support buddies to help keep us on track as well as celebrate our victories!
  • geesgurl
    geesgurl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am looking for new friends to chat with and keep each other motivated in this journey.. I am 28 years old and currently want to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me
  • ANGIEVINO
    ANGIEVINO Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I, too, am in the same boat. You can add me, also. Would love to chat and have someone to be accountable to! Good luck!
  • nowornever39
    nowornever39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I too am in the 100+ category. I think it would be great having a group to take this journey with! I'm in Pennsylvania, in the suburbs of Philadelphia! So, Happy New Year from across the pond. We can do this!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I still have 100+ to lose (even after losing almost 50). Anyone who is committed to losing the weight and will still be here in a couple months is welcome to add me as a friend. :)
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same boat. I've had a horrible 2-3 years of no work / life balance (the company I work for was first sold and spun off into it's own entity and then it merged with another company - so stress levels aren't great either) and eating crap and then a shoulder injury (and the chronic pain that went along with it) stuffed up my exercise routine. I had shoulder surgery just before Christmas and am on the road to recovery and hopefully work will *finally* settle down this year. I'm at the stage I just want the weight gone and it's time to get into it again and look after myself this year. I'm happy for anyone to add me that is going through the same. :)
  • Skull_iegirl13
    Skull_iegirl13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I need to lose at least 100 lbs as well. Heck I'm just hoping for 50. Was feeling alone until I read your postings. Feel free to add me. Let's do this! :)
  • msjennifersantana
    msjennifersantana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love the community here , I also want to lose weight.