Starting C25K-Who's with Me?

Options
reo7875
reo7875 Posts: 17 Member
Hey everyone!
I've cycled through various workout plans in the past, and C25K is the only one that I've successfully completed. It has been two and a half years since then, and this is probably the most out of shape I've been in my life (can barely run for two minutes out of shape). Since it's January 1st and I still have a few weeks to get acclimated before classes begin again, I think it's the perfect time to start up (and stick to) the program. I'm looking for C25K buddies so that we can hold each other accountable and keep each other motivated throughout the process. Is anyone interested?

Replies

• TheCriz
    TheCriz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am interested! I am super out of shape! I have never been a runner but my husband runs. Instead of trying to get into it I get resentful of his time away from home and how focused he is on running and dieting. So then I eat junk food to cope with feeling angry... I have two little girls and want to be a good role model for them with exercise and diet.
    Have you done C25k on a treadmill? Or is it better to do outside?
  • reo7875
    reo7875 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    TheCriz wrote: »
    I am interested! I am super out of shape! I have never been a runner but my husband runs. Instead of trying to get into it I get resentful of his time away from home and how focused he is on running and dieting. So then I eat junk food to cope with feeling angry... I have two little girls and want to be a good role model for them with exercise and diet.
    Have you done C25k on a treadmill? Or is it better to do outside?

Awesome, I'll send you a friend request! I've had similar experiences with my brothers. Personally I prefer to do it outside, but I have done it on the treadmill before. That's just because my treadmill is always on an incline and I can never seem to set it to the right speed for running. However, it is nice for days when it's really snowy and cold out.
  • LauraS92mfp
    LauraS92mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes deffo I'm hoping to do c210k ATM I've got a cold so I'll be starting it slightly after xx
  • shanhowareyou
    shanhowareyou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Will be doing it on the treadmill!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'll probably start this. I've done this before, and the next one, but it's been too long.
  • MyLifeMyYear2017
    MyLifeMyYear2017 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Count me in !!!!