Mum of 3 needs like minded motivational MFP UK pals!

Options
I would like to find new MFP friends. Been on here for a while and many of my current friend are inactive atm. My diary is open and I love to share tips and encougage others to reach their goals.
I would love to start the new year with a new group of friends that can help and inspire one another.
Please message me or add me as a friend if you would like to join me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Replies

• Farhatmanzoor007
    Options
    Hi yes I'm mum of 3 too. ;)
    I am 5.4
    37 yrs old
    91 kg of wt
    Much worried bvz I have weak will power
    I mostly ate randomly
    All my plans scatter very soon
    Need help
  • rachgrif
    rachgrif Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mum of 4 here! Had baby Freddie last month and now have a stone and a half to lose. Also looking for mfp buddies to help me stay motivated but who also understand the pressures of family
  • Sweets419Journey
    Sweets419Journey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Mom of 2
    34 years old
    But put on alot of weight and now I decided it's time for me...I've always been so busy with kids sports and school ...always fast food...my too kids ad super fit they run for the schools. I would love to be able to run with them or at least trail...so I'm looking for more friends to help me on my journy. ..hope to make new friends here
  • SarahMacphail1
    SarahMacphail1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mum of 1 here, have 5 stone to lose and a toddler who's determined that I will get no real time to cook or prepare meals lol.
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Add away
  • neenaxan
    neenaxan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    rachgrif wrote: »
    Mum of 4 here! Had baby Freddie last month and now have a stone and a half to lose. Also looking for mfp buddies to help me stay motivated but who also understand the pressures of family

Iam a mum of 4....
    I had a baby on 15 Oct
    I need a motivation too
  • emmajt32
    emmajt32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mum of 1, hoping 2017 is the year to lose the baby weight, son is 2! New to MFP and need some MFP buddies! Adding you Wendy
  • maisie981
    maisie981 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mum of 3 too. Back on here as weight creeping back up. Where in the UK are You?
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Dad of 3, not sure if that qualifies.... logged in daily for 700 plus days. Feel free to add me all
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also mum of 3 from the UK. Have approx 50lb to lose.
  • nubian_one
    nubian_one Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Mum to 4 I'm back on MFP as my weight has crept up during the last few months. I have a stone and a half to lose. SW 148.8lbs, 5ft 3in. Hoping to get rid of some of the weight by doing Jillian Michaels dvds, walking and using my cross trainer. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • babyweightagain3
    babyweightagain3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mum of 3 here. I'm 5"1 and 31years old. I have 16-18lb to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight, but ideally want to lose 22lb to get to before having child 1!

Would love to have a UK base of support :-)
  • KelCanDoThis
    KelCanDoThis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Uk mum here. Friend req sent x
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Mum of 1 plus 2 step children, I lost weight on here before, but most of it has gone back on, I started back on here just a few days ago, feel free to add me.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Mum of 2 little ones here, feel free to add me :-)