I would appreciate help

Options
Hello everyone,
I know that am not coming out with anything new but..I am trying to do my best and I think it works a bit,but thats an issue-I think.Problem with being "coach" to yourself is that u r not that rough.I would also appreciate some inspiration or useful info of any kind (i got that basic - eat clean and move more

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Eating "clean" is actually not necessary, not to mention a very subjective and fluid term that has no real meaning, since it varies from person to person.

Log your food. Stay at a small deficit. Get in enough lean protein and nutrient dense foods like whole grains and vegetables, leave a little room for treats so you can stay consistent. That's it. Not always easy, but very simple.
  • blatnazuzana381
    blatnazuzana381 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!As i wanna lose weight what should be the accurate kcal receival?I know it is hard to say it in general probably,but approximately?..
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    We need statistics. Height, weight, age, goal?
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    My tips...

Plug in your stats into mfp and get your calorie goal.
    Eat what you normally eat within your calorie goal. You want to eat a sustainable way of eating so you can maintain your weight.
    Read the forums there is a wealth of information here.
    After a month or so you will learn what foods keep you satisfied and what foods are worth eating only once in awhile.

good luck!
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Logging food is a great form of accountability. It's a pain in the *kitten* sometimes but it keeps you honest. Also, keep moving. Little walks, take stairs.. it all adds up. We are here to support and help out
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    experiment to find what foods keep you satisfied, how many times a day to eat, how many snacks & log /weigh everything
  • blatnazuzana381
    Options
    You all are so nice,thank you,highly appreciated.I know there is a lot of info everywhere,but its a bit hard to not get lost and find what it is important for the beginning.
    I set my starting weight - 92 kilos - and my goal - 70.I am 178 cm tall. MFP counts 1200 kcal a day.Is it ok?Do I have to check or count my macros somehow by myself?
    Thank u for patience,am really bit lost..
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Read through the link that @queenliz99 posted. Let the program take most of the guess work out of it for you. As you get more comfortable with the process of logging, then start looking at tweaks you can add in. Do try to take on too much at once. It will be less overwhelming that way.
  • blatnazuzana381
    Options
    Thank you very much!!!