Dreaming to have my own fitbit watch

Options
Can't afford it. :(

Replies

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    There were some nice deals around Black Friday and there are probably more affordable options out there. Do your research and you can use Slickdeals (a website listing sales across the web) to check for deals.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I bought a similar one on Amazon, £25 does exactly the same thing and just as accurate as a fitbit. With a fitbit you're paying more for the brand.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit Charge HR finally bit the bullet (cracked the screen and the side button fell off). I had it for 2 years, so money well spent for such a thing. I actually replaced it with a far more affordable option: a Misfit Flash ($11.99 on their Holiday sale). It doesn't have the bells and whistles of my previous watch, but it serves its purpose, which is track my daily steps and convert it to calories earned on MFP.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    You don't really need one, unless you're a gadget geek like me! Just get out and move for an hour. Shoot hoops, play some tennis, swim some laps or go for a walk.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    You can check Ebay or hope someone you know has one but doesn't want to use it anymore

My oldest sister just gave her husband's old watch to my mom.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I bought a cheap flex after Christmas.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    There are heaps more around nowadays. They all do the same thing
  • elizakristofferstuen7370
    Options
    Where do you live?
    I have one I do not use and which I can give you as a gift....but I live in Norway (must check freight cost) o:)