Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge [Term 13] - 10 Week Challenge after New Years

Options
2»

Replies

• Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,750 Member
    Options
    Update: Everyone who submitted an application should have received a response (either acceptance to a house or a wait list owl). If you have not received a response, we may not have received your application. You may contact me or submit another application. As stated in the introduction, feel free to submit an application for the next 1-2 weeks in order to get put on the wait list. (After 2+ weeks, please PM me to get put on the wait list!)

People often need to leave due to real life circumstances so we generally get through most of the wait list and people get invited throughout the term. Also if you do stay on the wait list, then you will get an early opportunity to apply for Term 14 (which will be scheduled to start late March).

Personally I joined at the very end of Term 2 (and current students get first chance to apply for the next term, so that's how I got into Term 3 and I've been involved with Hogwarts ever since!), so I'd still recommend applying if you are interested in the challenge since it's still fun to join later too, plus then you can easily get into the next term :)
  • Veggieslovi
    Veggieslovi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    App submitted
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Got a wait list owl! Hoping to get in at some point during the term :)
  • nubian_one
    nubian_one Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just submitted an application too :smile:
  • joeyblue79
    joeyblue79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

i'm in slytherin- very ecxited!

can anyone tell me how to join the slytherin common room- the link in my message is not working...
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? I just applied. :#
  • tannic2k7
    tannic2k7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This sounds fun. I applied.
  • jessihannagrabenstetter
    Options
    I just applied, hope I'm not too late
  • sjs227
    sjs227 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Just submitted app. I was in first multiple terms, then life got too busy. Hoping to come back!
  • Emloula82
    Emloula82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds amazing
  • Kisame29
    Kisame29 Posts: 9,750 Member
    Options
    Update: Once again, everyone who has submitted an application should have received an owl (PM) by now. We had a couple of "unknown users" (likely due to a slight misspelling of your username when you applied), so if you have NOT received a PM indicating you were accepted or put on the wait list, please check in with me or apply again since your application was likely not received.

I will continue to check the application form through ~ Jan 19th and send out wait list PMs about once or twice a week. After ~1/19/17, please PM me to get on the wait list.
  • SassyMcGee24
    SassyMcGee24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How can we get on the waiting list?
  • jennt0612
    jennt0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in Hufflepuff!