Replies

• doublegator
    doublegator Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this thread can add me!
  • amyc_900
    amyc_900 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wasn't so good towards the end of the year. But am getting back into it.

Please add me all :)
  • KateGiesbrecht
    KateGiesbrecht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started really getting into mfp and would love a friend :)
  • gizzo1125
    gizzo1125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like I just started up again maybe with some help I can stick with it this time! I have buddies at work so I should be able to happy new year
  • cianisme
    cianisme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hoping to make January a nice fresh start after a fairly indulgent couple of weeks! Happy to be added.
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Me too. Looking for people who are comitted and supportive with a bit of a sense of humor ;)
  • NermalAndOdie
    NermalAndOdie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I log in and track everyday, feel free to add me
  • zoning25
    zoning25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been logging, posting and randomly doing challenges for over 450 days now. Add me. I love active and supportive friends.
  • kaceelynn1
    kaceelynn1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first post, but I have been using mfp for about four years throughout some medical issues that have caused periodic weight gain. Add me!
  • sdmrtn86
    sdmrtn86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Have 200+ to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I previously posted and have always logged. I am motivating to be social again, and this would be a great opportunity to add more friends. I am game for add requests. Let's do this!!!
  • benstronger
    benstronger Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just joined back on the app. I'm active and am happy to provide motivation whenever needed! Feel free to add me!
  • afvselby
    afvselby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hya,

welsh bloke, need to lose 28lbs, add me....anyone, need motivation to keep going :)
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log in regularly and log everything. I am trying to be more social on the feed so I do try to post. Feel free to add me.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I'm a sarcastic wretch who doesnt put up with *kitten*. i have an 18 year old and a 10 year old and my *kitten* meter is preoccupied with them. if i see you doing something stupid or unsafe, I'm just as likely to delete you as tell you. probably both. I log when I want and have lost 80 pounds and maintained that for the past year so do actually know what im doing. have 30 more to go and when it happens, it happens. i post when i want. i wont ever look at your food diary, unless you complain about not losing weight. then i may or may not look. and if i see youve been logging incorrectly or not at all... call you out on it.

im not going to like the fact you closed your diary or worked out. i dont care if you close your diary or work out. i dont care if you ate 1500 calories in ding dongs or kale. post something funny, and ill like it if i see it and might chime in with a comment. this is an honor when i do so, and reverence and appreciation is expected.

you can love me or hate me, either way i don't give a flying rats patootie. i have 3 dogs who love me, a canadian hippy fiance who adores me and kids that use me. Your approval is neither needed or desired.

so sure. send that request. you have been warned of what youre getting yourself into..... may the odds be ever in your proverbial favor .....
  • CassaJay23
    CassaJay23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've fallen off the train but I'm ready to get back on!
  • tipc85
    tipc85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've recently started back logging and posting. My goal is to lose 80lbs by this time next year.
  • JanetLT75
    JanetLT75 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Maintaining mostly with the odd glitch! UK based
  • andrea_olfert
    andrea_olfert Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im on board!!