Does anyone want to be my slimming buddy?

Options
Hi there,

I'm Suzanne, I'm 31 and I'm from the UK. I'm a medical student and I have 2 young boys. After putting on a lot of weight during the last year I'm currently 235lbs and would really like to lose some weight and get fitter. I've joined a 30 day yoga challenge in the hopes of fitting in some exercise everyday and I've also joined a yoga class. I'd really like some buddies who are embarking on a similar journey for motivation and support xx

Replies

• bigzz08
    bigzz08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it
    From the uk myself with 50lbs + to lose friend request sent
  • melhaaa12
    melhaaa12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am not from the UK. But I have 50 pounds plus also to lose. I live in Kansas. And in need of all the friends I can get.
  • tim201200
    tim201200 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am from Canada and have probably 50 to lose as well. Friend request sent! Cheers.
  • LionheartSandra
    LionheartSandra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sandra! 28 living in Texas currently 220 want to lose at least 30lbs by July 1st for a wedding ! Today is day one of the Keto diet !
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Add away, always happy to add new people
  • travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sending request. I've lost weight a couple times before with weight watchers and LA weight-loss and am back at it. Been at this steady since thanksgiving and am down several pounds. Feeling good and determined his time!