Extra 100 lbs, I want it gone

Options

Replies

• Shantihfluff
    Shantihfluff Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm going to lose 100 (see what I did there?) :)
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    same here - would like to add new active friends. Most of mine have become inactive. Feel free to add me. I did well last year, but really want to double down this year.
  • Racouol
    Racouol Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    140lb to lose, feel free to add me.
  • madeclerq
    madeclerq Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi friends. I've done great over a year looking 60 pounds. After this year of injuries and aweful eating habits I gained back 15. I have around 100 to go to get to a great goal weight. Would love to keep each other motivated.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me! I started out with wanting to lose 136 lbs and have successfully lost 85 lbs in the past 5 months going from 341 lbs to 255 lbs. My goal is 205 by the end of May then see how i feel and if i need to lose anymore before i focus more on weight lifting. I'm proof along with many others here that weightloss is indeed possible! Good luck to everyone on their journeys!
  • Olikau
    Olikau Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, new here need to loose 70 would love some friends for the journey :)
  • tfabs8665
    tfabs8665 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well in 70 is my go to!
  • Kayzarr
    Kayzarr Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My goal is to lose about 60-70, never had to lose this much and I'm really scared of failing. I'm looking for people who want to lose about the same. Feel free to add me-I've love some support, and to help support others. ❤️☺️
  • vani11a5ky
    vani11a5ky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, in the same situation as everyone here. Regained all of the many pounds I lost 4 years ago. I feel embarrassed and ashamed. I'm a 42 year old mom. Starting with changing my eating lifestyle and then exercising regularly when kids go back to school. Please feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone.
  • Healthierhanna
    Healthierhanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am returning, my goal though is to start simply by walking every day and doing some yoga or other floor exercises. I have been down this road a few times and now am realizing that I need to be healthy at whatever weight I am, sure I want to loose but first I need to focus on health. I have let the exercise go and feel the difference both physically and mentally. Experts are always saying that exercise is good for moral and they are right. Good luck and Happy New Year to everyone on this lifelong journey.
  • eieiomama
    eieiomama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same boat here too! I'm the heaviest I have ever been and really would love to lose this weight and keep it off. My son is getting married in May and I would like to be a lot thinner by then! Feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • izzy2224
    izzy2224 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Let's do this...feel free to add me!
  • fitvicgirl
    fitvicgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Former healthy athletic person, my life went sideways over the last couple years and now I have 100+ to lose. It's overwhelming, embarrassing, and frustrating. I want my old life back, and I want to be better for my kids, and myself. I'm in Western Canada, there is no reason not be outside and active with our amazing climate.
    Add me if you want to chat, compare notes, and help each other on this journey!
  • Bramblenberry
    Bramblenberry Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Similar goal! I'm just starting out (well, again...). Canadian living in western Europe. Would love to have some company on the weight-shedding journey.
  • tmthelen81
    tmthelen81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose also. Start the year out right.
  • devomann
    devomann Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you girl! Would love to do this with you! With all of you! Give me an add!
  • MyLifeMyYear2017
    MyLifeMyYear2017 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me !!! Im from Ireland now live in America. I am 34 and have 90 pounds to loose...
  • emin8r
    emin8r Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also have a lot to lose! 100+ lbs. In the USA. I'd love to connect with more people. Feel free to add me too!
  • dmhaag
    dmhaag Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well. 100+ pounds to lose, as well. We can help each other stay accountable!
  • elephant_eater
    elephant_eater Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    15 lbs into losing my 100 as well! Feel free to add me