Trying to Stop the Rollercoaster

Options
djharper8
djharper8 Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I've done the weight loss thing several times and eventually end up back to a weight I'm unhappy with and feeling lazy.

Two weeks ago I started working out again. I'm running 3x a week and strength training 3x a week with one rest day. Also, trying to get this whole nutrition thing down...

Here's to stopping the roller coaster and sticking to a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yep i ride that rollercoaster every damn year. Just climbed on for another ride !!!!!!
  • elizakristofferstuen7370
    Options
    I would love to add you as a friend...but how on earth do I do that lol
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Possibly you are making unsustainable exercise demands/expectations/goals for your self. Try taking this as a marathon and not a sprint. Rest days are essential probably 2. You seem to have restarted from a sitting start so muscle memory needs time to return well, this happens on rest days as the muscles adapt. Achieving a healthier self is about what you eat more than exercise, people can and do achieve a more acceptable weight for themselves by diet alone. Look for a health/weight/life, balance which you can continue into the very distant future and you will be the person you wish to be. Hope you get it right this time.
  • EllEile
    EllEile Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    100% hear you!