FEMALE ONLY: are you 5'1-5'4? 220-240lbs?

Replies

• eieiomama
    eieiomama Posts: 11 Member
    How do you add on here I'm new on here so still trying to figure it out

I sent u a message trying to explain it! Hope it makes sense!
  • puggysmiles
    puggysmiles Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! My current height/weight is 5'3/224.0. I think we can all encourage one another. Congrats to those that have started their journey and seeing results.
  • tararm1
    tararm1 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 5'2" and 204 at the moment. I started out at 218 and got down to 185 before creeping back up. I'm trying to get on track, set some goals (weight loss, fitness and others). I am in a some other groups, including a new local one, but I feel like I need more support and inspiration from ladies in a similar situation.
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    I'm 5'3" and weigh 203 lb, feel free to add me!
  • JessJaramillo36
    JessJaramillo36 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 5'4, 208 lbs. Just started back today! Could Def use the motivation!!
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    I'm 5ft 3 and I weigh 230lbs. gone down from 260lb and then gained 14lb back. Feel free to add me my goal is 182lb xx
  • dcmitchell01
    dcmitchell01 Posts: 76 Member
    5'3" and 219 this morning. Always like to add friends for support!!
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    I'm 5"3 and starting at 270. Would love to have extra motivation, and weight loss buddies... please anybody feel free to add me. We can help one another out! ☺
  • ItsMeAllana
    ItsMeAllana Posts: 9 Member
    5'2" and 230 (had gastric bypass in 2002....that worked, huh?!) I could use all the support I can get! I'll add me, and ladies, feel free to add me. Sticking together and motivating each other helps!
  • mpersun
    mpersun Posts: 22 Member
    I could use some accountability partners! 5'2" and looking to lose 50+ lbs.

Are you all following a specific diet or exercise program?

Add me :). I'll try to figure out how to add of all you!

Michele
  • Trish29
    Trish29 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi all! I am not new to MFP, but I have always stayed to myself on the boards. I lost 30 pounds a few years ago by logging but I have gained it all back and them some, so I am thinking maybe I need to get involved more with other MFP users.

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)

I am female, 5'4", and 260ish...
  • patent_girl
    patent_girl Posts: 5 Member
    5'3 and 246 - uggh! Gained 10 lb this fall. Also, I'm 51 (soon be 52), so all the weight is going to my stomach - the joys of perimenopause.
    Restarting my journey again with MFP and also using a new paper journal tracker I got for myself for xmas (the fitlogic fitbook lite). I am very curious about the calorie levels you all are shooting for for weight loss, and whether the older women among us need to go far lower. I am trying for 1400 cal/ day, but ending up closer to 1500-1600. My downfall is night eating after everyone else is asleep - whether I am up working or just getting me time, by 11pm-midnight, my body wants another meal. I want to lose 100 lb.
  • dianitamiamor
    dianitamiamor Posts: 1 Member
    ADD ME ADD ME ADD ME!!! I don't know how. 5'5 255lbs -_- Oh... and I do NOT look like how small I am in my profile pic, lol. That was about 80lbs ago :-(
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Please feel free to add me as well. I'm 5'4, 232 lbs. Managed to lose 25lbs but gained it all back. I have never admitted my actual weight to anyone but doctor/nurses.
  • MyLifeMyYear2017
    MyLifeMyYear2017 Posts: 35 Member
    Add me please 5'4 and 220 :/
  • I am a bit taller at 5'6 and I am 235....feel free to add me
  • ZobiaaaQ
    ZobiaaaQ Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to join as well!

I am 5'4 sitting at about 200 pounds! Really need some hope, inspiration and faith from people.
  • Addiesmomma1
    Addiesmomma1 Posts: 4 Member
    How do I join? I'm 5'4" 220 need to lose 50 lbs
  • christinad0506
    christinad0506 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 215 ! Hoping to get to 185:( add me if you want to ! Anyone lol I need help I feel lost
  • SimplyEmi
    SimplyEmi Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Im a stay at home mom, 5'3" approx 255lbs. (Havent received my bath scale I ordered yet :-P ) I want to lose 50 lbs by xmas. I have also chalenged my 16 yr old dsughter (who doesnt live with me) to loose weight too along with me. Im an emotional, stress eater. And im pretty much a couch potato, other than the normal running around after the kids. I take any suggestions.