Pre Logging Meals

Options
Can I pre log my food four days in advanced!

Replies

• brandisonfire
    brandisonfire Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • LulaicaLoses
    LulaicaLoses Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeppers. I've actually logged a majority of my meals for the week already since I know what I'm eating. It also helps me know what days I can supplement higher calorie foods to reach my goals or prepare for eating out.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I prelog...actually, I plan my meals for the weekdays and eat the same thing every day. My diary often only has food logged on a Monday, but I stick to my macros every day :) . Weekends are more relaxed, but I log those in the morning before eating anything
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I always pre-log. I find eating by reaction is so much harder to end up where you want to be each day.

I pre-log as a way to plan what I will eat when. Anything that is out of my control I leave blank but as they rest is planned, I've an idea the type of meal I will need. I'll sometimes leave my last meal (supper) empty and then use that to "fill the gaps" to hit my macros.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Yes, if you want to log 4 days in advance you can.
    I prelog for my day every morning.
  • TigerLily100
    TigerLily100 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes you can. I find planning ahead and pre logging really help me. Ok sometimes I don't stick to the plan and have to make changes, but it stops me getting caught short and having to grab something unhealthy to eat with not being prepared.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    yup. my whole week is prelogged. I prepped all the dinners yesterday, and prepped my lunches today.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Yup. I pre-log my day every morning and then just tweak it to show how much I actually eat. On days that I know I'm going to be super-busy, I'll log the night before.
  • TigerLily100
    TigerLily100 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    yup. my whole week is prelogged. I prepped all the dinners yesterday, and prepped my lunches today.

I thought I was well organised, but hat off to you :)
  • mellowadam
    mellowadam Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I pre log the night before. Some times 2-3 days ahead. Especially when the work week gets crazy. It takes a long time to develope the habits but after awhile it just becomes second nature to have everything prepped and logged.

It's way easier to stay on track if you have things planned. That way when you are short on time, super stressed and hungry you can just follow your plan.

It gets a lot easier with time.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

I thought I was well organised, but hat off to you :)

sometimes im more organized than others LOL but i do prelog, at least a day in advance lol