afeezlalji2016
afeezlalji2016 Posts: 13 Member
edited December 2016 in Success Stories
Heighest Weight: 312lbs (2005)
Highschool weight: 185lbs (1995)
START weight: 287lbs (June 5, 2016)
CURR/KILI weight: 208lbs (Dec 16,2016)
GOAL weight: 185 - 190lbs

Wanted to climb Mt. KILIMANJARO (Highest mountain in Africa, 4th in the world) before i turn 40.

Obsticle: Weighd 287lbs (June 2016).

Success: Weighd 208lbs (Dec 16, 2016)

Just returned from Mt. KILIMANJARO, reaching UHURU PEAK@19,341Ft highest peak in Africa.

GOAL: Still to be continued as need to be at 185lbs. After Kilimanjaro hype for 6mths and all that weight down plus holidays around corner, LACKING MAJOR MOTIVATION to start up my engine, again.

Replies

• SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Wow!! Congrats on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro!!!
  • Congrats on your many successes!!! I can only begin to imagine how beautiful the world must look from such a height... amazing accomplishment <3
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Holy crap!!! Post some pics from your climb! Way to go B)
  • 7ElizabethAnn7
    7ElizabethAnn7 Posts: 22 Member
    Sounds to me like you need to set a new goal. Something big that will really get those motivation engines running again. After climbing that mountain, this next goal is going to have to be able to stand up to that level of wow factor. YOU CAN DO THIS...make it count!!
  • afeezlalji2016
    Thanks for the inspiration. I wanted to post picts BUT there are no options for posting picts for android. Unless im wrong???
  • afeezlalji2016
    Check my profile pict....
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Congrats on all your achievements! I agree - think you need to set a new big goal to motivate. So much to be proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!