Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

At the beginning of 2016, I had the goal of losing 10 pounds...

Now, since the beginning of 2016, I've gained 55 pounds. Whoops.

Replies

• mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    It's okay, you can turn it around. Focus on moving forward and becoming healthy.
  • I sense a bit of sarcasm here. lol just keep trying, don't give up yet
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 799 Member
    edited December 2016
    I had a goal to lose 30lbs in 2016... I lost 15 then for reasons I can't completely recall I quit tracking, gained it all back, and am literally exactly where I was 12/31/15....to.the.pound. :( Getting back on track tho and definitely want to shoot for losing the majority of the weight before my 35th bday!!!
  • cokris
    cokris Posts: 4 Member
    You can do it!
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 537 Member
    I did also gain about 30lbs. Life happened... (or 2016 happened.. ya? Womp!) You can do it. Happy New Year!
  • McKay85
    McKay85 Posts: 60 Member
    Belive in yourself and allow some forgiveness of self. Today matters. And then tomorrow and the next day. 4 years ago I was whoopin tail by losing 35lbs with 40 to go then I stopped. I now have over 100lbs to lose. I feel your pain. But I'm beating this weight problem this year by just focusing on what I can do each day. I know that being responsible for what I put in my mouth is key. Wishing you the best of luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!