Anyone else Pregnant? Due in May and using MyFitnessPal to make sure I get everything I need!

Options
I am 18w3d pregnant! I am using MyFitnessPal to keep track of my food and water because I tend to forget to eat amidst the busy schedule of my life and four other boys (5, 4, 2, 1). I will not be using this app for weight loss *yet*! That will be for after, haha!

-

Even if you're not pregnant, hi! I would love to make friends here.

Replies

• HelenMC9784
    HelenMC9784 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am currently pregnant too, I'm due May 28th. I started using MFP to be more mindful of what I'm eating. I've gained over 20 pounds already and I know that's a bit too much. I'm hoping that this helps me gain weight more healthily
  • Debisnaks
    Debisnaks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    22 wks due May 4! How did you set your orofile? To gain? Maintain? Ive just started getting hungry ALL THE TIME. And im eating more frequently, so i have a hard time figuring out how much im actually eating. Gained 13 lbs so far, but now im perpetually hungry.
  • lillieandpine
    lillieandpine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas! I am 8 weeks pregnant today. It's our first. I'm pretty puffy in the bump region even though baby is only a raspberry. I have gained 3 lbs (all holiday food surely) and have ZERO food aversions. I'm on here to make sure I'm eating the right amount of the right foods. Also to keep myself accountable as I am quick to try to justify what I eat. Happy New Year to you all and I look forward to supporting one another :)

Katy