Looking for Friends!

Options

Replies

• embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm maintaining too. Been a few months but I find it a lot more stressful than losing weight as with that I know what I'm doing, so help & support from others would be very welcome
  • frankieV3
    frankieV3 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Looking for new fitness friends :)
  • posionkiss
    posionkiss Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was doing really well last year but most of my friends stopped and I got busy, etc. and I kinda fell off the wagon. Getting back at it though
  • thinrkd
    thinrkd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    can you (all) add me?! i lost 50 lbs last year and although maintaining pretty well, i haven't been logging lately (which i know i need to do). also need to be more consistent with workouts!
  • JanetLT75
    JanetLT75 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!
  • Getfitat54
    Getfitat54 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • charityweb6
    charityweb6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm down 40 with about 5 pounds to go to reach goal, so I'm beginning to think in terms of maintenance. Please add me if you're in a similar boat!
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 2lbs shy of reaching my final weight loss goal of 50lbs. I expect to reach it this month and then will transition to maintenance. I'd love to get a head start and make some friends who are already maintaining. Any advice or tips on what had worked for other to successfully maintain is greatly appreciated.
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for maintenance pals too (well after losing the couple pounds holiday gain :smile: ) anyone feel free to add me
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Jar_Rod44 wrote: »
    Maintaining is all about the right balance of consistency in your drive and motivation and innovation with your workouts and diet. I got you! Hybrid training has always been the best maintenance tool for me.
    What is hybrid training?
  • KiraCharman
    KiraCharman Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm still loosing but feel free to add
  • Justjayde1984
    Justjayde1984 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me / message. Looking for inspiration and motivation.....first week on here so new to me.
  • taranicolex2013
    taranicolex2013 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel Free to Add me
  • SylviaS333
    SylviaS333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to maintain and add fitness too.. Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • kerstenk141
    kerstenk141 Posts: 83 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the add everyone!
  • missebees
    missebees Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too! Not in maintenance, but I'm making my way :)
  • sliannetta
    sliannetta Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • stellag1969
    stellag1969 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need a "smack the food from my fingers" friends
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend's request :)
  • altushe
    altushe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi! started maintenance about 6 weeks ago and still adding food each week to truly maintain. looking for friends ~ long time maintainers and newbies like me wanting support! please add me :)