I need help ! I dont know what should i eat to gain weight

Im in need of help can someone please create some meals for the whole day?
I would like to eat 2800+ callories a day. Thanks.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    There are many ways to do that. How old are you, what with being a motivated teen.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Ice cream. Peanut butter. Chocolate.
  • CANT_22
    CANT_22 Posts: 9 Member
    Chicken + Brown Rice + Broccoli
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    What do you like to eat? Eat more of it. Use the basic idea of carb(rice, pasta, bread, or potato, etc.) + veggie or fruit+ protein for each meal. Add more fats if you still aren't reaching your calorie goal.
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Everything I can't lol.
  • Nuts of all kinds will land you 200 calories or close to it for a serving, peanut butter, full fat milk, cheese, cottage cheese, add butter as often as you have the chance. I mean, we can only help you so much in this respect. We don't know your budget or where your money is coming from. How old are you? Are you parents or legal guardian aware that you want to gain weight and are they willing to help you manage a diet? If you still live at home ask for things like peanut putter, jelly and some kind of hefty bread. That kind of sandwich can be worth around 400 calories. Have grilled cheese sandwiches with extra cheese and plenty of butter and things like ice cream for desert. Cheese burgers and fries, pizza. Basically eat freely all the things that landed most of us here in the first place.
  • emilypost608
    emilypost608 Posts: 1 Member
    Make a shake...banana, protein powder, peanut butter, yougurt...you would be amazed how fast a little of this and a little of that adds up and it is sometimes easier to take in than another meal.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    This link should help.. lots of calorie dense food examples

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    CANT_22 wrote: »
    Chicken + Brown Rice + Broccoli

that sounds like bulking hell ...

OP - the answer to your question is, the foods that allow you to get into your surplus and meet macro and micor nutrient requirements
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    sardelsa wrote: »
    This link should help.. lots of calorie dense food examples

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

Not only the foods in this, but there are also useful strategies. Often, increasing the number of meals can allow you to consume more over time. So just by adding a snack here and there, calories can add up.
  • rosem30
    rosem30 Posts: 2 Member
    Shakes and smoothies can be super high in calories, if u make them right they can be well over 1000 calories! Nuts like pistachios and cashews are great high calorie on the go snacks, a handful is 300 or so calories. When you feel full, eat just a little bit more! It makes a difference!
  • Lantana50
    Lantana50 Posts: 3 Member
    Milkshakes. Have two or three a day and add your favorite ice cream, bits of chocolate candy, etc. with whole milk.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Pizza!