My Pants Don't Fit- but that's good

Options
Caitie1986
Caitie1986 Posts: 72 Member
Hello All! I just want to share my victory dilemma with you awesome MFP people. I haven't worn dress pants to work in almost a month now. I've been wearing shift dresses and belted skirts because I've lost so much weight that my regular pants look ridiculous! I wish I had measured my thighs/waist/calves before I started this- but there is definitely no arguing with the scale and the saggy bottom britches. There appears to be a shopping trip in my future.
For those of you who may be struggling or on plateau, HANG ON! You'll make it.

Replies

• smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Right on! That's a great problem to have, isn't it?!
    Time to go SHOPPING! :)
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is a great problem to have!! Great work!
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    just got 3 of my skirts back from the alteration shop, can't wait to bring more soon :)
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I also have not worn dress pants to work for the past few months. They told us next week we will be having visitors and therefor we need to wear dress clothes. This was a holy sh*& moment for me since I have given them away. Not that I could have worn them anyway. Here is my issue, I didn't want to buy anymore because I am not done losing and what I buy now most likely will not fit me next month. So I went to goodwill but I picked up a pair that are a size 12 which is what I have been buying for the past month but to my surprise.... lol... they don't fit. TOO BIG! BUT I went and tried on a size 10 and they fit as in they zipped and buttoned but prob wouldn't be comfortable! Oh well in 2 weeks 10's will be MINE!!!!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    so is that why you want to come home for the weekend....just kidding.....I went shopping last week --had a coupon for bealls,,,well 2 sizes down are a bit baggy and 3 sizes are to tight... so waiting a few more weeks.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love shopping! :happy: happy dance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!